Thursday, May 28, 2009
Tea Party
I woke up this morning with the idea in my head that I was going to get so much done around the house. Miya on the other hand woke up with another idea. She has become very imaginative lately and decided it was time for us to have a tea party. So I got out her little chairs and table, play food and dishes. She had something completely different in mind. She spread out her blanket on the living room floor and that was the start of our imaginary tea party. We had imaginary dishes and food. I kept getting fed dog food from her, but it was really fun. We ended with our imaginary food fight. I am so grateful for moments where I decide to stop and play with Miya instead of getting caught up in the things I have listed to get done for the day. These are the moments I love as a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AHHHH I miss those moments! I let so many slip by. What a sweet Miya adventure! Love that girl!
That is so darling! I love moments like this!! She is so darling, I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!
I LOVE those moments! And don't you just kick yourself when you get too caught up in life to take advantage of them?? Those moments are the MEMORY MAKERS. Our kids aren't even going to remember if they had a clean house growing up, so why worry about it???
p.s. CUTE BLOG!! I'm glad we got to see eachother yesterday. Since we didn't have much time to get to know eachother at Welby, maybe we can NOW!!! I'll go bargain shopping ANY TIME!!! :)
Good for you for letting her do it her way. I'm sure she is so, so cute now!
Post a Comment