I love this kitchen! it turned out beautiful! Now if we could just get Ian and Christy to post a picture of their new Bathroom...I can't wait to see that too!
i love the kitchen it LOOKS so good! congrats! oh AND we waited to find out.. TO BAD we dont have 10 more days to go till we find out like you:) good luck with everything!
It looks so great! I love the color on the walls and the molding above the cabinets is to die for!! Hope you are feeling well, let us know as soon as baby Ras arrives :) I would like to bring you some freezer dinners either this week or next..you let me know when works for you!!
5 comments:
ahhh guys! that is beautiful. i love it.
I love this kitchen! it turned out beautiful! Now if we could just get Ian and Christy to post a picture of their new Bathroom...I can't wait to see that too!
i love the kitchen it LOOKS so good! congrats! oh AND we waited to find out.. TO BAD we dont have 10 more days to go till we find out like you:) good luck with everything!
Very cute! We just remodeled our kitchen, too! Such fun!!!
It looks so great! I love the color on the walls and the molding above the cabinets is to die for!! Hope you are feeling well, let us know as soon as baby Ras arrives :) I would like to bring you some freezer dinners either this week or next..you let me know when works for you!!
Post a Comment