Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moon Lake


Last weekend we went to Moon Lake with my family. We have only been camping with Miya once. Until this weekend, I didn't realize how much I love camping and how much I miss the mountains. It was hard work with two kids, but I loved it! The time went by way to fast. There was so much to do, we played at the beach, went on a deer walk, boated, mountain biked, jumped off rocks, roasted mallows, played at the sand pit and spent a lot of time around the campfire enjoying some yummy food and good company! My only complaint was that it was over too soon.


4 comments:

Deryck & Bree said...

Thanks for the comment, ya Andi did take them. Looks like you all had a fun time camping, we have wanted to go all summer and can just never find the time! So jealous!

The Bingham's said...

this looks so fun! I am jealous too, I have wanted to go, but we just haven't !! Love ya

Christine B. said...

You have a beautiful family....... were do you live now?

Anonymous said...

I have fond memories of staying in one of those cabins at Moon Lake. I don't think many people have even HEARD of Moon Lake! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)