This is so dang precious! Even as exciting as watching Emma rolling over was the joy coming from her big sister Miya! What a sweet and joyful moment! What adorable girls! I LOVE THEM!
Yay Emma! what a big girl! It's so exciting when they start movin and grovin;) Evyn is rolling all over the house now too, Miya is such a cute big sister, I love it!
I can't believe how big she is getting!! Miya's voice just brings a smile to my face! She is darling!! She is so happy for her little sister! Just sweet girls!!
5 comments:
This is so dang precious! Even as exciting as watching Emma rolling over was the joy coming from her big sister Miya! What a sweet and joyful moment! What adorable girls! I LOVE THEM!
i love miya's reaction the best. they are both darling and i miss them!
Yay Emma! what a big girl! It's so exciting when they start movin and grovin;) Evyn is rolling all over the house now too, Miya is such a cute big sister, I love it!
I can't believe how big she is getting!! Miya's voice just brings a smile to my face! She is darling!! She is so happy for her little sister! Just sweet girls!!
Oh! She is getting soooo big! And Miya is such a great big sister!
Post a Comment