I'm very impressed with the cake. Happy Birthday to Miya! Beth's birthday is coming up to and it does seem hard to believe that three years ago we were awaiting her arrival. We hope things are going very well for your whole family.Love,The Taylors
That cake is amazing! Good work! Crazy how fast the time goes, huh? 3 years old already!
Oh m y goodness jamilla! The cake is darling, you did a great job! I looks like Miya had a wonderful Birthday! What a doll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm very impressed with the cake. Happy Birthday to Miya! Beth's birthday is coming up to and it does seem hard to believe that three years ago we were awaiting her arrival. We hope things are going very well for your whole family.
Love,
The Taylors
That cake is amazing! Good work! Crazy how fast the time goes, huh? 3 years old already!
Oh m y goodness jamilla! The cake is darling, you did a great job! I looks like Miya had a wonderful Birthday! What a doll!
Post a Comment