Sunday, February 27, 2011
Surprise!
Damon turned 30 last week and we surprised him with a party. The bishop was nice enough to get him to the church for me, because he would have known I was up to something if I told him to go to the church. He thought he had to be there for a meeting(hence the suit). I am not sure if he was more excited that everyone was there or that he didn't have to attend the meeting he thought he was going to...but it turned out awesome! Thanks to all of you that came and helped me surprise him, especially those of you who had to travel a ways to get here. He was so surprised he just stood there trying to figure out what was going on. In the end, he loved it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THIS WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!! It was so great to come party with you all! Love you! I love that Birthday Boy!
wow, you are wife of the year! I'm too lazy to try and pull something like that off! Go Jamilla!!
Post a Comment