Monday, June 6, 2011

In case you haven't heard...

We are expecting baby #3! We are so excited for him to join our family! That's right, I said HIM!! We are having a BOY! It is a new experience for us and I won't lie, I am a little nervous about having a boy. But I am sure with a daddy and three mothers we will be able to figure out what to do with a boy. Miya is super excited to begin helping and teaching him all his letters and numbers. And Emma, well, she thinks she has a "baby bwudda" in her tummy too....it's pretty funny. Here are some pictures from our ultrasound appt.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Emile Gibson said...

This is such exciting news! And I can tell you from experience, boys are so much fun. He'll have such wonderful sisters to look up to! Congratulations!

Emily said...

Sean's bday is Oct. 16th... so I'm pulling for that day.

I'm super excited for you guys! That baby boy won the parents lottery! One lucky little guy!

Hope I get to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great News.

Carmen said...

I'm so happy for you Jamilla!

Heather Keetch said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting and I bet your honey is thrilled to get a little buddy. :)

Brenda Joy said...

Such great shots! You can definitely tell it's a boy! What a cute profile pic of him! SO exciting!

Sheena said...

Congratulations!

Joni and John said...

Yeah Jamilla! I am so excited for you guys!! And how perfect, two girls and a boy ;)

Christine B. said...

Congratulation! hope for the best

Christine B. said...

congratulation !