I took Miya to the mall today to visit Santa. She was so excited and had been talking about it all morning. Even when we were in line to see him she couldn't wait to sit on his lap, but when my mom went to place her on his lap she decided Santa wasn't for her after all. She was so funny. She just sat there very suspicious of Santa. She wouldn't even crack a smile.
Tonight we went to see the lights at Temple Square with Chelsea and Josh, Mike and Melissa, and all the kids. I wish it wasn't so cold. We could enjoy the lights so much more. We enjoyed a night of navajo tacos, lights and hot chocolate.
Yamaha Aerox Connected Abs 2022
2 years ago
4 comments:
AHHHHHH! This looks like so much fun! Wishing We were there. Thanks for posting some pics of the fun times so that we can enjoy the holidays with you here in Enoch too! See you soon!
I Love You,
Ma Ras
oooooohhh pretty lights! These pictures are both fun and beautiful and its not because of the lights! you all look great!;) Happy Holidays!
Thanks for reminding me that we need to go see the lights.
"Dosty the Snowman"...that's cute.
Deryck and my mom came with me to the ultrasound and I just closed my eyes and the tech just typed it out for them, That is what I asked for for Christmas so that we could have more fun with it, then everyone put some money in a bowl and their guess and if they were wrong then all the money went to the baby.
Post a Comment