
In this picture Miya decided to get new underwear on all by herself but instead she came out with bloomers on her bottom and a swimsuit on her head. Damon and I were laughing so hard at her and she knew she was funny. Miya is a big girl these days. We have been potty training the past week and a half and she is doing so good. I am so proud of her. She has been wearing underwear since last Thursday. (we still do diapers doing naps and bedtime, much to her dismay) She still has 1-2 accidents a day, but she does really good. I have to remind her to go potty, but sometimes she will just drop what she is doing and run for the bathroom yelling, "poopoo in da potty" and I chase after her and she does her business. She has pretty much mastered how to go #1, but today she has started to figure out #2. I was worried about her going in other places, but so far she has gone for my mom, my dad, at the church, the stores, neighbor's, and Aunt Chelsea's. She has been very independent about putting on her own underwear. The sad thing is that she is so tiny that without her diaper anymore, her pants sag and her bottom is hanging out. And her underwear is a size too big, because I can't find anything less than 2T. (If anyone knows of where I can get smaller let me know.) My little girl is growing up. It makes me sad, but I am such a proud mommy. Thanks for letting me brag for a minute.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is potty training! I don't even think I'll attempt for a while...
Way to go Miya! Were so pround of you! What a Big little girl your getting to be! AWESOME! Love you!
Grandma
She is so funny, I love that picture. I hope things keep going well with the potty training
Post a Comment