Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a very busy Halloween. I took Miya up to my mom's work to go trick-or-treating around the office. She made out with a pretty good haul.
Then we went and had lunch with Damon (the Joker) at his work. There the kids could trick-or-treat around the office. They had all kinds of fun activities planned for the employees and their families. Unfortunately, Miya was getting tired so I took her home and we missed the costume parade, the Fear Factory, and some other things. Damon had a good time though. Miya didn't like the spook alley that they had set up with bats flying around.
On Halloween night we went to Damon's sister's house and had soup. Then we took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Miya took a few houses to get the idea that you have to stay on the porch to get the candy. She kept trying to walk away after saying trick-or-treat. It was really fun to take her out for her first time. In the picture below is Miya and her cousins: Miya-elephant, Bella-Pluto, Raegan-ladybug, Dylan-skeleton, Wyatt-froggy, and Audrey-Tinkerbell.

3 comments:

christy said...

oh...i so wish that my fairy, lion, and ninja could have joined them!!! can't wait to see you in a month!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh This looks like such fun times! What cute little trick or treaters. I also loved Damon as the Joker...Looks like he is still sporting a brown suit coat for Halloween. he used to wear his dads old brown suit coat and go as a Bum every year! I love it!

Brenda Joy said...

ok, so the last post mas mine, and this is mom, and I don't know why dad got credit for it...just so you know! MA RAS!