As many of you know, I have become a coupon clipper. I feel like I am finally getting pretty good at it, matching my sales and coupons. I am not as good as some people I know but I was really proud after this week's shopping trips and just want to brag for a minute.
At Smiths, all this stuff (notice that none of it is generic and all good name brand items) that rang up for $75. 33. After the sale deals and my coupons I walked out of there paying only $16.25.
At Smiths, all this stuff (notice that none of it is generic and all good name brand items) that rang up for $75. 33. After the sale deals and my coupons I walked out of there paying only $16.25.
At Albertsons, (ignore Miya's hand trying to steal my Ragu), all of this rang up to $65.66. And I walked out of there spending $21.00, plus they gave me $15.00 off my next purchase for a grand total of $6.00.If you are curious to how I saved so much money, you can go to pinchingyourpennies.com. The link is on the side of my blog.
4 comments:
Ok for real I want you to teach me how to do this!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!
Holy crap I'm inspired now. I've been talking about the coupon clipping thing for a while but I just haven't done it. I'm convinced now. How are you? Miya is so beautiful, and you don't look to bad yourself :) Now aren't you pregnant?
Don't you just love it!! The deals were incredible this week. I was going crazy trying to figure out the deals at Albertsons'. My new favorite thing is printable coupons. I print them off at work (with the permission of my director) so I don't waste my ink or paper. She finds it amusing the way I coupon shop. Way to go Jamilla!!!
Ok, now I'm really impressed and inspired! This is amazing!
Post a Comment