Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Memories

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Family Support Center and ALL the fun nights .. with Crissy.. and not so fun nights with Camilla :) oh and Tina (was that her name) totally freaking out bc we left the house a "mess"
oh and yes all those freaking cute kids:)

Steph and Hunter said...

So, I remember when I lived at Stadium Way by you. My roomies were busy making a SWEET 80's movie (Saved By The Bell workout video) and we got a knock on the door! Surprise, you and your roomates were knocking in hopes of borrowing some 80's outfits! Ha ha! What were the odds... SERIOUSLY!
Oh, and another WONDERFUL and dear to my heart memory... our CRAZY PE teacher at SUU! I will not go into any more details on that one but you feel free to reminisce!

Brenda Joy said...

The first time Damon brought you home I was taken aback by your beauty! Drop dead gorgeous! My secret wish was that things would work out between the two of you. And look where we are now! Love you Jamilla
MA RAS

Anonymous said...

In 2001, when we were at my uncle Dave Henderson's viewing and my brother Kyle said you were super hot. I was like, "Gross, Kyle! You're related!" He just said, "That doesn't mean she's not hot." And it's true, you little hottie.

Sheena said...

I remember leaving Sams Club with my mom on day, seeing a car accident, and then realizing that it was you!

Mike and Joelle said...

I know we said "What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas"! But I remember going to Vegas with You, Kelly, Larissa, and Me and going so fast down the ramps at Ceasers palace that our car was off all 4 wheels and playing the song Hip, Hip! And then you making up some hand actions for Ghetto Superstar. and we thought we were really cool!! I have a lot more but I will keep those for the jouurnal!!