Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter and other stuff

I know I am a few weeks late, but oh well. Here are some pictures from Easter and some other random pics of fun things we have been up to.

Our Easter egg hunt in our front yard.
Miya loved her Easter basket, but didn't enjoy being all sticky from the chocolate egg. I was so excited that our tulips doubled this year from what I planted last year. Miya loves to look at the "Q-lips."
The hay ride at Wheeler Farm with Grandma, Jenni, Nora, and Evan.
We also had a lot of fun at Dylan's birthday party at the Lehi pool. Miya still hasn't stopped asking to go back to the pool.
Miya, Raegan and Bella loved jumping in the pool. They played really cute together. It is nice that she has cousins to play with that are so close in age.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good old hay rides at Wheeler Farm. I used to drive those Tractors in high school. Your daughter is beautiful!!

The Vargas Family said...

YEAH...we made it to 30 weeks :) Can you even believe how fast this is going??? How are you feeling? We move this week, but we need to have a play date soon :)