For the past few weeks we have had the wild, yet rewarding, experience of remodeling the only bathroom in our house. It all began with Damon and my nice brother, Ali, ripping our old bathroom to pieces. Gutted the whole thing! What a mess! Then we packed our bags and stayed at the Hotel de Harash (aka my parents' house), for a week while we worked on it. We did some things ourselves and others we paid to have done. I am happy to announce that we finished yesterday by painting the last of it. There are still a few little things here and there that need to be done, but close enough. I am glad its over. Damon was so good about not complaining, I wish I could say that I was as good. Thanks to all those who helped us get our new bathroom put together: Damon, Ali, Jed, Jeff, Kevin, Bob, Dad and Mom. I am also pleased to announce that we are now starting on the kitchen remodel. At least it will all be done when our new baby gets here.

Before | After

Before | After


4 comments:
oh my goodness! nice work! grandpa don told me you guys were working on that. how exciting that you're doing the kitchen as well--good luck!
I love it! lOve the color!! So glad you guys made it through all of that, it looks like it took a lot to get there! Soon you will have a brand new house!
Good little handy man! You better keep him around. :)
It looks so fabulous!! nice work! I bet you love it!! I love the bead board cabinets!! SOOOOO CUTE!! Good job guys!!
Post a Comment