She is SO CUTE!! I think she looks a lot like Mamma...such a babe!
Wow! Her and Mya are complete opposites! She is sooo you jamilla but I can see the rassmusen side too
i LOVE her hair! and i love that she has your coloring. What a sweetheart. I hope to see your family at the big yates family reunion in a couple weeks! by the way, your kitchen turned out so nice!
She is adorable! Congratulations!
She's so beautiful! I'm dying to hold her. What a little doll! I couldn't be more proud! I'm bustin' my buttons!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is SO CUTE!! I think she looks a lot like Mamma...such a babe!
Wow! Her and Mya are complete opposites! She is sooo you jamilla but I can see the rassmusen side too
i LOVE her hair! and i love that she has your coloring. What a sweetheart. I hope to see your family at the big yates family reunion in a couple weeks! by the way, your kitchen turned out so nice!
She is adorable! Congratulations!
She's so beautiful! I'm dying to hold her. What a little doll! I couldn't be more proud! I'm bustin' my buttons!
Post a Comment