Friday, July 10, 2009

Emma Rasmussen

Born 7/9/09, 8:39 pm
6 lbs 10 oz, 19.5 inches

7 comments:

The Vargas Family said...

YEAH...another girl!! Im so excited for you. Were you as shocked as I was. With Blakesley and Emma I was SO SURE that we were having boys! Congratulations, she is beautiful!

The Bingham's said...

I can not wait to hold her!! I love her already!! She is going to be another beauty queen!! Congratulation you guys!! LOVE YOU!!!

CAINS said...

Oh Jamilla congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I am happy for you to finally have her here!

Heather Keetch said...

Congratulations Jamilla! Little Emma is beautiful!

Mary said...

CONGRATS! hope everything is going well! she is beautiful! LOVE the name too!

Deryck & Bree said...

Looks like the year of the GIRL! Good job you guys! she is lovely and I love that you named her Emma, so sweet.

bmann said...

Congratulations! Wow she looks just like her mom. What a cutie!
I'm glad everything went well.