Monday, May 17, 2010

Caribbean Cruise Part 3

There are three parts to this post and for some reason I always get them in backwards order, so start down at post one.

We had so much fun! Here are some of the crazy things we did with the family. All the girls decided to participate in the BIG HAIR CONTEST. Tiva won the grand prize and I got a prize but only because of my amazing moon walking skills and mostly because of my cute baby that waved at everyone (oh and did I mention we were pretty much the only ones that entered). We also played a game of red rover on the deck one night that turned into a big game of tickle tag. It was so fun to just laugh each night after dinner until our bellies hurt so much we thought we might puke. I love my family and it was so fun to spend time with them on this fun filled vacation!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Your trip does look like a ton of fun. Someday we'll do something fun and exciting too!