Stop #1: Cozumel Continued
We also played on this beautiful playground under the palm trees. Then my mom and sister took the girls back to the ship for naps and Damon and I had some time to wander the shops and relax on the shore. I felt like I was in a Corona commercial.

Stop #2: Grand Cayman
Damon went snorkling with my sisters and my brother in law where they saw some pretty amazing fish and even a few stingrays. While my parents and I took Miya and Emma to the turtle farm and to see the dolphins. We got to hold any of the turtles we could catch. Some of those bigger ones can be HEAVY.
We also played on this beautiful playground under the palm trees. Then my mom and sister took the girls back to the ship for naps and Damon and I had some time to wander the shops and relax on the shore. I felt like I was in a Corona commercial.

Stop #2: Grand Cayman
Damon went snorkling with my sisters and my brother in law where they saw some pretty amazing fish and even a few stingrays. While my parents and I took Miya and Emma to the turtle farm and to see the dolphins. We got to hold any of the turtles we could catch. Some of those bigger ones can be HEAVY.

Stop #3: Jamaica
We spent the morning shopping around the little shops while my family did their shore excursions. Then they watched Miya and Emma for us in the afternoon while Damon and I hiked the Dunn's River Falls. It was beautiful. I couldn't get over how amazing it was. We actually hiked through the water falls. They cascaded down like a staircase. We couldn't take our camera because it would have gotten ruined in the water but Damon took some really cool pics with his iphone that he can upload later. It was an amazing trip! I wish it hadn't ended so soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment