Only a couple of weeks late, but at least we are still in January(barely). Miya turned 4 this month! I can't believe how fast time goes when you have kids. It feels like I was just holding her in my arms in the hospital. She is such a sweet little girl and I am so blessed to have her as part of our family. I don't know how we ever got on without her. She says and does the funniest things sometimes. I am so grateful for her.
We had a family party for her and we were so lucky to have so many of the family be able to come. She kept talking about having two grandmas and two grandpas at her party and of course, her cousins Raegan and Wyatt! She had a great time partying!
This year Miya got her first ever friend party. Her friends were so cute and well behaved. I actually loved having a party for her. We had some lunch, opened gifts and played some Tinkerbell games. Hopefully the girls all had fun because I really did. She got some really fun presents too.
This is a little backwards, but I have not yet mastered the art of uploading pics to my blog. These were pictures of her birthday morning. We woke her up singing Happy Birthday and then she opened her gifts from us. She had requested crepes for breakfast so that is what she got. It was a wonderful day! Thanks to everyone who helped make it extra special!




2 comments:
Such a beautiful day for such a beautiful girl! We had so much fun celebrating her special day! Love her!
So I just found your blog and I think it is super cute! I love the blanket you made and the birthday cake looks amazing. We'll have to plan a girls night soon.
Post a Comment