Monday, January 16, 2012

William's Blessing Day

We decided to have William blessed on New Year's Day.


I love this picture of me and my kids. Seriously, it shows their little personalities. We don't even try to get anyone to smile any more. It is a miracle if all three are just looking at the camera.
Damon's parents came to ring in the new year with us and were able to attend the blessing as well.
We were so surprised when Damon's two best friends from childhood were able to attend. They both had to work, but luckily they work in Salt Lake and could pop in for the blessing. It gave the congregation a bit of a scare to see two uniformed officers walk up to Damon in the circle. It meant a lot to both of us to have them come.
The Rasmussen side of the fam...

The Harash side of the fam...
And the proud papa....

I am so grateful to have a husband that is able to bless our little boy. He gave a beautiful blessing and of course...I cried. I swear it must be the post-pregnancy hormones. I always cry. I am just so grateful for my husband who honors his priesthood and has a strong testimony of the gospel. I am grateful for my children. They are each little miracles. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the peace that I feel. I am grateful for beautiful days like this one. We were able to share in the blessing of William. I hope that we have many more days that we can share in the joyful ordinances of our children. They are such a blessing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather Keetch said...

Congratulations Jamilla! William is such a cutie and your kids are getting so big. Fun pictures! You look great!