I have realized that I don't say how grateful I am enough for the wonderful people in my life. Lately, it has been Damon. He has really been amazing. He has had so much going on with work that he has pulled some really late hours and has been stressed to the max. But despite it all he has managed to be really positive and never complains. He has been working so hard and still found time to help Ali put in a dishwasher for me (after all my complaining about washing dishes by hand for so long). I know sometimes I don't deserve all that he does for me and Miya, but I am so grateful to be married to Damon. Thanks, Babe! I am so proud of you!
Yamaha Aerox Connected Abs 2022
2 years ago
4 comments:
so-- random i know..
i was just looking at ashleys blog and i noticed that she had a "jamilla" on her list of blog links... and seeing as there are few "jamilla's" out there so i took a chance and clicked on it, and it was you!!
how are you! your little girl is so big and SO cute!
Yeah!! I am so excited and so proud of you!! your blog is so dang cute!! I am so excited you go a blog!! LOVE YOU!!
Wahoo! I am so glad that you have a blog. They are even better than Facebook for keeping track of what is going on with everyone. I'm going to link to you right now.
Hi Jamilla,
Welcome to the blogging world. your family is so cute. I can't wait to read more about what is going on in your life. feel free to visit my blog anytime.
Lindsay(Pappas)Taylor
http://ryantaylorfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment