Thursday, October 9, 2008

Joining the Blogging World

I have decided to make my blog something that everyone can enjoy. I have joined the wonderful world of blogging. I have started a blog several times over the past couple of years and really never got into it. I had decided that I would use it as a personal journal and keep a blog that way, but now that so many people around me are blogging I have decided to make it more public. I hope I can keep up with it and update often.

4 comments:

Emily said...

glad to have you! i linked you up!

ashley said...

Yay! I'm excited that you've become a blogger! It's totally addictive but tons of fun!

Malisa said...

Hi Jamilla!

I've also given in and started my own blog too. It's fun to read about what you're doing and Miya is SO CUTE.

Lori said...

Hurray! Welcome to the blogging world Jamilla!