We carved our jack-o-lanterns last night. Here is a picture of Damon and Miya carving out their pumpkins. She didn't like to clean them out. She kept dropping her spoon in and would make Damon or I get it out. She hated having her hands "all dirty" she kept saying "clean it off, Mommy."
Yamaha Aerox Connected Abs 2022
2 years ago
4 comments:
hey Damon and Jamilla! I have loved looking at these cute pictures. You are all making me so homesick for the Halloween fun we used to have back here at home. Has anyone eaten doughnuts on a string yet? Love you!
MA RAS
Hi Jamilla! I ran across your blog and just wanted to say how cute your family is. You probably don't remember me, but I knew you in High school. In fact, is Ali your brother? Anyway, my husband is friends with him. His really good friend Jeff use to live with your brother, if that is him anyway :)Anyways, have a great day!
Lisa Gearhart (Robbins)
Jamilla! You are the cutest little mom! Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing great! I am so glad! I will be waiting for some pics from Halloween!
I love the pic of you three with your lit up pumpkins! I am a slacker, we didn't even do pumpkins this year!
Your little family is so cute.
Post a Comment